Wednesday, January 25, 2012

this *weekend...


was rainy but ended with 70 degree weather
h.a.m and p came to visit from nyc
we dined al fresco at h.a.m's favorite place
a kind stranger discovered i had a nail in my tire
we discovered heather's dream apartment (and it's on my street!)
i realized you don't always need to hear the words to know that someone misses you
i discovered the dangerously deliciousness of chocolate flavored vodka
i beat my personal high score on the michael jackson experience on wii
we ate at roscoe's house of chicken and waffles
all of my favorite people were in the same room at the SAME time
we made delicious blueberry banana pancakes
i got amazing news at work (yay me!)
it became apparent that 2012 is my year**
**(and i'm convinced it all has to do with all that round fruit mommy made me put on the dinner table on nye)


*yes. in my world the weekend begins on sunday and ends whenever i want



my grandpa is kinda my hero. no guy will ever compare






heather's dream apt









1 comment: