Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#10 set foot in all 50 states

There's still only 50 right? I can't keep up. I'll make sure to google it when I'm done with this post. Gotta be honest, I'm not exactly sure where to begin with this one. 50 is a hellofa lot of states - not to mention the cluster-f**k of New England states that just mess with me over there on that one corner of the map. I'm used to states that you can write the whole name in. Is that too much to ask? How else am I supposed to memorize them otherwise? At any rate, I'd like to somehow visit them all - even New Hampshire or Delaware where I'm not exactly sure what I'll see or do there but at the very least I'm sure they'll have food.

With only 10 percent of the US under my belt I've got my work cut out for me.


We've talked about it...the Dixie states and I are all good now. Plus, anywhere that has Chick Fil A and Waffle House is ok with me.


1 comment:

  1. First off.....no to the Confederate flag. Secondly...you can knock out Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine in an afternoon, really. Just take an extra day on our New York trip and you can handle it.

    And Cracker Barrel > Waffle House. Okay I'm done now.

    ReplyDelete