Thursday, September 1, 2011

#75 become a vegetarian for a month


I will start by being honest and saying that originally this was supposed to be for an entire year. Yeah. Who am I kidding? Didn't you know at one point I was the mayor of the Chicken Lady on Foursquare? Gosh I'm really going to miss chicken.

Day one starts today - which was kicked off with Morning Star 'bacon' (um..which crackled and popped like real bacon in the skillet!), eggs, and some other breakfasty items. Considering I don't usually eat breakfast...it was kinda delish.

I'm totally thinkin' I can do this. Who needs Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles at 11:30PM at night anyway? Who needs random trips to Morton's Steakhouse on their lunch break? Who needs to order their steak "medium well" then drench it in A1 steak sauce? Oh...that's right...I do.  Just don't be surprised when you see me pouring steak sauce on a beefsteak tomato.

2 comments:

  1. Medium well and drenched in A1?!?! smh...smh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of four people that I just KNEW would have an opion on that matter...

    ReplyDelete